1. Do I have to fund something else?
No. If you wish, you can become a sponsor for one of the orphans.
2.How are donations distributed?
Funding is used to provide for Hebron Academy students with housing, food, medical support, educational materials, instruction, and stipend during the time that they study with us. In the first two years of our existence, it has become evident that the total cost per student is $300/month or $3600/year.
3. Why 100 sponsors, and why $50 donations?
$5000 per month is the amount that will be needed to fully fund the education of 16-17 students, the target enrollment for our 2018-2019 school year.
4. How long will my commitment to Hebron 100 last?
The commitment period is one year..
5. Will I be able to continue my participation in Hebron 100 after the one year commitment?
Yes, of course. We hope that you will enjoy being part of the organization, and we welcome your continued support.
6. How else can I join the Hebron Educational Charity Organization?
Write an email to email@example.com, and we will provide you with this information.
7. What is the deadline for joining the Hebron 100 community?
Until 31 December 2018. We will accept applications until the maximum number of founders is reached. Accordingly, for each participant in the campaign, his or her participation will end in a different time after the expiration of one year period
8. Where will Hebron 100 reports be released?
Supporters will receive monthly reports via email.